Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Wow...update time. Well, since last time really nothing has happened..just some small things. The pain management doctor decided to take me off of the oxycontin because he was afraid of me being addicted to it. I tried being off of it for a month and the pain was too much. I went to him yesterday and told him so he perscribed methadone. At first i was scared to try it cause all i knew of this drug was the meth addicts used it to get off of the meth...but what i didn't know is that it is also used to kill moderate to severe pain. I took my first dose today and i feel kind of dizzy, which is a known side effect.

Just reciently i started speaking to a female friend of mine who i never thought i would speak to her again. It feels good to reconnect but at the same time it feels strange because i thought i closed that shapter of my life, i still have strong feelings for her. Who knows how this is gonna go...only time will tell.

Also i saw another friend of mine who part of me didn't want to see him ever again..lets just put it this way...it ended really really bad. Sometimes when people are friends....it should stay like this...as friends. I do miss him as a friend....but things just got really complex and messy...now its just weird.
Who knows how this is gonna go also...only time will tell.

My taste in music have changed sooo much. I have been listening to Interpol constantly. There 2 albums, Turn On The Bright Lights and Antics are brilliant albums and i just can't stop listening to them. I wish i could see them live...but for now i can't.

My birthday is coming up really soon..on May 6 i will be 28. Scary huh? Part of me wants to celebrate and another part of me doesn't wanna do anything. Lets see what happenes. I will update in a few days to see what happened on my birthday.

Lilly [ 2:00 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home