Thursday, March 31, 2005

Nothing new going on so far. Today was a very beautiful day, in the 60's. But with all of that pretty weather, i was at home. I was in alot of nerve pain and even with taking Neurontin 600's, the pain didn't go away. I still have pain right now. Also, since i don't have a car, no going out on pretty days. You can just imagine how i feel..really shitty. All i do here is watch tv, go online and paint ceramics. I have done some nice ones also. My sister came to see me for a few minutes and took some ceramics that i painted for her. She said that she is going to put them on her table at work. I really like painting cause it takes the boredom away and also..i don' focus on the pain. Here are the last 3 that i painted and decided to keep:





I'll update again maybe this weekend or sometime next week. My sister is suppose to buy me a DVD burner i think this weekend...so ill be pretty much buisy with that. I have been waiting for this for a long time.

Lilly [ 1:22 AM ]

1 Comments:

  • My name is Karen Tobin and i would like to show you my personal experience with Neurontin.

    I have taken for 4 months. I am 54 years old. Was taking 1800 mg per day for pain, numbness and scalp soreness. It helped immensely and right now am weaning off of it taking 300mg two times daily with no noticeable side effects.

    I have experienced some of these side effects-
    Drowsiness and dizziness.

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Karen Tobin

    Neurontin Prescription Information

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home